Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Movie watched-Paa

This Sunday evening I was sitting in front of TV browing channels and I saw an add about next movie 'Paa' at 5.30pm starring AB Sr and AB Jr on Star Plus. I wanted to watch this movie when it released in theatres but somehow could not. This time I decided to watch the movie.

The introduction of Auro itself was so natural and touching that I was getting emotional. Amitabh brought tears into my eyes with his splendid performance. It was a perfect casting of both the ABs. Vidya Balan also gave terrific performance as mother of Auro. AB Jr as young MP somehow resembled like Rahul Gandhi with spectacles and political attire.

The music of Ilayaraja was outstanding as ever and smooth to the ears. Since this is an emotional movie, Violin was used extensively for back-ground tracks. He created fusion by mixing roman and indian music in this movie. After Ilayaraja, I can see only one music director who uses Violin to such an extent is MM Keeravani (MM Kreem).

Finally, it was an excellent movie and I watched the entire movie (including long ads during breaks).

Prabhakar

2 comments:

  1. awesome movie
    hi
    We started our new youtube channel : Garam chai . Please subscribe and support
    https://www.youtube.com/garamchai

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work exclent watch.
    https://goo.gl/Yqzsxr
    plz watch and subscribe our new channel.

    ReplyDelete